[company name] is a return-refurbish-repair company that works with returned, defective and broken electronic devices(Cell phones/Tablets/Videogames) from major wireless services carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint etc. The main goal of the project was to create a database solution for processing all those devices and create reports for management and business users.
- Involved in gathering Report Development Specifications (RDS) and SOWs for creating reports.
- Developed parameterized reports which were used for making current and future business decisions.
- Developed Stored Procedures to generate various Drill-through reports, Parameterized reports, Tabular reports and Matrix reports using SSRS.
- Created reports that projected business goals for future.
- Used table variables and Common Table Expressions (CTEs).
- Worked closely with the offshore team in finding solutions to arising problems.
- Identify the associated Store Procedures and parameters used for the reports
- Followed a priority based
- Involved in job scheduling and alerts.