Senior SQA Manager
Lead, managed, and mentored a global team of QA engineers located in Bangalore (India), Bellevue (WA), and Toronto (Canada). Coordinated testing resources and assigned priorities.
- Responsible for testing methodology, processes and test automation at Information Recovery Management division of EMC.
- Hired QA engineers, conducted performance reviews, and developed job descriptions.
- Defined strategy for requirements-based testing. Introduced and supported documentation of functional requirements as use cases in HP Quality Center. Improved quality of EMC NetWorker through requirements test coverage and traceability.
- Developed original templates for test plan, test design spec, and test case documentation that combine IEEE 829 with IBM Rational RUP methodology.
- Developed original flexible test automation architecture for data-driven tests by integrating HP Quality Center, QuickTest Pro, and VAPI-XP scripts.
- Made a successful presentation 'Organizing Test Data for Reusable Scripts in HP Quality Center' at HP Software Universe 2007 at Las Vegas.
- Designed and implemented the division's QA web portal as a central place for QA knowledge transfer using EMC Documentum eRoom.