Software Test Engineer
Performed testing of Sequenom's research and diagnostic software applications working on multiple large Web and Windows applications such as TyperDx, Assay Designer, Typer C++, EpiTyper, Typer Analyzer and small projects such as LungCarta/OncoCarta Reports, Panel Developer, Typer Viewer, Plate Creator which were written on C, C++ and JAVA programing languages following Agile methodologies, requiring FDA 510(K) submission guidelines for approval.
- Developed Software Verification and Validation Plan, Created test protocols, Test Cases based on unit tests, Use Cases, Software Requirements, Application Functionalities and tested software according to the developed protocols.
- Reviewed test cases and protocols for requirements and use case coverage.
- Closely worked with scientist, engineers and developers to troubleshoot and deliver commercial and internal software systems on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Created bug reports utilizing Jira bug tracking system, responsible for Bug life cycle.
- Reviewed Software Design and Requirement Documents, Reviewed test cases created by other team members for approval. Created Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Results utilizing Doors traceability tool. Participated in daily Scram meetings.
- Created 'User's Guide' for multiple applications enabling customers to easily understand and implement the software application.