Software Engineer Intern
Serve on the dispatch team, and work on a new ASP.NET web API project and validate the new releases.
- Developed console management application for data storage and synchronization in large dispatch center.
- Focused on user experience, and design responsive web based friendly user-interface.
- Managed five interactive tables with dozens of attributes on the server side.
- Worked collaboratively with senior members on developing multiple networking and messaging protocols.
- Build fault tolerance schemes; wrote unit tests; verified, demonstrated and documented the design.
- Troubleshot known issues, and upgraded network features in dispatch group’s best-selling software product.
- Composed five test cases based on project requirement, and wrote a user manual for four new features.
- Assist with releases to QA via various tests tools and performance metrics, and provided feedbacks.