Unix & Siebel Developer
Designed and led Daily Data Migration strategy. It included financial, customer, and contact data migrations (millions of records per file). My ability to manage and author detailed project documentation (HLD, LLD, Testing Scripts, etc.) ensured a high success rate for my implementations, and were used as a guide for other developers on my team and other teams. These initiatives gave me excellent experience in learning the enterprise change management process, Six Sigma DMAIC, and all necessary project documentation. The complexities of these initiatives afforded me the opportunity to learn the importance of managing business partner expectations and build strong relationships and an architectural understanding of key financial systems including: commercial domestic/global deposit systems, card systems, global commercial portal system.
- Designed and implemented a daily data migration - reduced 80% time of daily data load batch process without user experiencing poor system performance
- Oracle stored procedures to process and clean millions record per file per day - System can quickly access updated business data by using better quality data without accessing other systems' raw/error-prone data
- Optimized existing stored procedures and table structures for better performance that requires response in sub-seconds to serve client calls
- Implemented Unix programs to support daily data migration - Reduced data load-related issues and faster to identify production issues
- Implemented Unix program and Oracle functions to automatically maintain data quality - Reduced error-prone data by 15%
- Assisted and mentored peer system's development team by leveraging my Oracle/Unix skill