Senior Programmer Analyst I
Key developer for several high profile projects for AMMS Claims Adjudication system including new Pharmacy Benefit Manager (CATAMARAN), Inter-Plan Programs (IPP) ITS Release projects 13.0, 13.5, 14.0 and 14.5, New Group 5 Tier, State Year-End Projects, Blue Rx Conversion, Caremark CET, CMOD OD390 Upgrade, EOB Simplification, and HIPAA 270/271 Eligibility OOP Benefits Messaging projects.
- Coded, tested, debugged and implemented quality software using COBOL/APS, IMS/DB2, MQ, Easytrieve, JCL and SYNCSORT for a CICS/MVS mainframe environment using SDLC Waterfall methodologies.
- Knowledge of the interdependencies and interfaces of the complex AMMS system structure and processes with the IPP/ITS, RULEs, ADGS, Document Management System, Provider and Membership system.
- Troubleshot and reconciled problems using Smarttest debugger.
- Devise logical and feasible procedures to resolve business problems through the use of computer resources.
- Provided level 2 support for the MQ and batch production cycle as part of team on-call rotation.
- Updated HIPAA DB2data repository (RELG) auditing process for batch and MQ processes.