Performed production support, acted as Lead EDI developer, responsible for the analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and documentation of applications, displays, reports, and procedures.
- Code RPGLE applications to interface with Pitney-Bowles Group1 software for address standardization, and write procedures to add channels to the Group1 application.
- Re-design EDI 850 and 856 processes to meet industry standards.
- Design, code, and implement RPGILE applications and modules to create files to be loaded into Direct Tech's MAPS/Forecast 21 application via FTP.
- Converted Order Purge process from Java to RPGLE to meet PCI requirements, reducing processing time from 7 days to 5 hours, and create an exception report of orders not selected to be removed and the reason for exclusion.
- Create RPGLE applications to convert EDI Shipment notices into XML formatted documents for loading into Kewill's ISF web service for transmission to US Customs.
- Created a Desktop application with VB.NET that allows users to upload Access Database records to DB2 files for batch processing.
- Maintain and setup users to access the TrustedLink EDI management application and visual mapper
- Maintain VB6 Item Maintenance and Management desktop application.
- Create VB6 Application that utilize Client Access ODBC connection to log into AS400 and transmit Harmonized Tariff Schedule data for batch processing.