Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Responsible for development and execution of test cases and scripts - from simple to complex - to verify process results and capture screen images for evidentiary value on Corporate Public Website, Client Services (.NET Web-Based Application), and Mainframe Applications. Employ structured analysis, design processing, and data modeling techniques to all test systems.
- Developed, implemented, and published 24+ test scenarios, scripts, and evidentiary documents for assigned tasks. Result: Successful QA Approval for Code Promotion.
- Utilized Hallogram DevTrack as a Defect Tracking System
- Verified Database Test Results in SQL Server 8.0 Database MicroSoft Enterprise Manager
- Participated as a key QA Team Member converting excel-based legacy Fixed Asset Accounting System to a .NET, web-based Sage Accounting Software Package. Result: Improved reliability and efficiency of accounting for millions of dollars worth of exercise equipment.
- Produced Signature Test Process for requested AS/400 Code Changes resulting in defect-free applications and improved QA Certification process.
- Key member of Special Project sponsored by internal audit department to prepare reports for Chapter 11 filing. Evaluated company profitability by verifying member counts for 30-year and 3-year retention numbers.