Software Project Manager
Led cultural change and trained 24 teams toward improved presentation protocol/collaboration by repurposing and executing the company-wide demo presentations, reducing monthly meeting time by three hours for our globally distributed audience, including senior team, area product leads, engineering leads, customer support, etc.
- Corroborated with engineering/QA directors to revamp our defect management process, resulting in more proactive ownership of features/defects, decreased triage/debugging time, and easier submission forms for non-technical workers
- Collaborated with senior UXD designers to increase design team productivity via a training course for faster prototyping and implementing monthly team retrospectives, leading to company-wide adoption of barebones mockups/prototyping and iterative improvements better suited for our agile environment
- Filed and triaged 60+ defects within two months, including pricing calculation errors, SDK crashes, login failures, photo organizer/video upload crash, Facebook photo import infinite loops, various UI/performance issues, etc.
- Enforced team adherence to release cycle deadlines and guidelines ensuring proper code check in, keeping features off on staging environments for increased stability, and preventing revenue impacting bug patch errors
- Ran SCRUM meetings - Release/Sprint planning, daily scrum, SoS, demo, and retrospective