PERL Developer / Senior Regulatory Analyst
Collaborated in development of Interval Data Systems (IDS) which provides customer's interval data usage and being used by PG&E Service and Sales reps and 300+ users. The application is an integration of different platforms (i.e. mainframe, Unix, and Windows NT and using JCL, SAS, HTML, and Perl programming languages)
- Played a major role in re-design of Web Tariff Book part of PGE.COM and front-end pages of Advice Letter Index.
- Maintained content and structure of Web Tariff Book and Regulatory Relations' website to ensure all pages and links were working.
- One of two analysts/programmers responsible to maintain and troubleshoot company proprietary bill calculation systems (intranet applications coded in PERLl and SAS)
- Verified SAS Rates Tables uploaded from Electric Rates Excel files for accuracy. Performed hand calculations on sample records and check generated code to verify structural changes to rate schedules. Investigate and resolve any discrepancies encountered.
- Provided timely and accurate responses to data requests, consulting with client for accuracy of requirements of request, and ensuring deadline of request was met.
- Completed 8-month rotation assignment with CC&B Testing team. Performed regression and various testing methods on assigned CC&B modules.