QA Analyst/mobile Tester
As a Mobile Tester and QA Engineer, performed manual and automated testing for the number of web projects such as information and news professional QA portal and company web site across multiple browsers ((IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome).and mobile devices (Android, iOS).
- Created and executed manual smoke, functional, regression, system, integration and exploratory tests.
- Analyzed Functional Requirements and Business Specification as part of Static Testing on earliest stages of SDLC
- Responsible for creation, design and execution of test strategies, including writing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Performed test automation using HP QuickTest Pro and HP Quality Center.
- Identified, analyze, and document defects using Jira and Mantis defect tracking systems.
- Developed and implemented QA Methodologies for the department. This included, but is not limited to development of test case standards, requirements traceability matrix, and testing metrics.
- Acted as liaison between development and business teams – provided visibility and clarity into business requirements to the development teams, and provided design and architecture insights to the business teams.
- Coordinated QA, SIT and UAT sessions and executed UAT scenarios with end users for final approval and user signoff.
- Participate in weekly test planning, project status meetings and reviews.