IT Specialist/lotus Notes Developer
Designed, developed, implemented and maintained enterprise solutions for Sales Managers, Sellers, Operations Managers, and Executives using the Lotus Notes/Domino development platform and reporting technologies.
- Developed and maintained a Lotus Notes sales forecasting and reporting tool for 2,000 users that managed millions of dollars in sales opportunities for the General Business division.
- Successfully implemented several applications that effectively managed sales programs and initiatives. These applications also helped executives better identify and manage specific segments of their market.
- Created reporting facilities that used Excel to generate flexible and customized reports that assisted executives and sales operations personnel to manage the business more efficiently.
- Designed and developed tools that transformed several manual processes in sales operations to automated work flows resulting in significant productivity gains and consistency improvements.
- Assisted with the redesign and optimization of a multi-version global application that resulted in architecture and code consolidation from 11 separate versions down to a single universal design.
- Designed and deployed several versions of Survey tools with dynamically constructed questionnaires that collected and reported information from hundreds of employees for topics such as job tasks and appraisals.
- Maintained, improved, and created reports for a time tracking application using Lotus Notes with a DB2 reporting database.
- Configured and maintained Domino Servers using Domino Administrator for development and testing environments that allowed programmers and testers to evaluate and test applications.
- Maintained and enhanced several tools that assisted sales operations personnel to configure, track and generate critical coverage and personnel assignments for North America.