Designed and installed Q-Flow customer flow management systems at State and County agencies. Worked with business process owners to map customer process, requirements, and organization tree into Q-Flow object-based framework of units, locations, services, functions, devices
- Install and implement MS NET Framework server infrastructure: SQL Server (SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), IIS Server.
- Design Customer Kiosks with NET Framework scripting (c#/vb.net), SOAP/API Integration, SQL Procedures, Jobs.
- Install and implement Windows workstations (XP/Win7), including touch screen kiosk systems with barcode scanners, magnetic stripe card readers, thermal printer ticketing systems and multiple extended monitor LCD TV presentations.
- International Q-Flow Warehouse for DOS (Department of State): Designed, implemented, and documented SQL Server 2005 replication and BIDS rollup procedures. Embassy data was replicated to warehouse, and then consolidated (ETL) for reporting and data mining.
- Flexible Kiosk for ACF Technologies: Authored XSLT Transforms to supports arrays of kiosk buttons; established standards for calling arguments; scripted standard kiosk response template, which became an essential tool and standard for all future ACF kiosk implementations.