QA Inspector/functional Tester
Worked in production area with production manager, assemblers and inspected products at various processes to maintain quality and reliability tools in accordance with required company policies and plans. Worked with supervision and manufacturing personnel to maintain high quality level of products to be shipped customers, and appropriate vendors.
- First Aid training (A) plus safety training with OSHA regulations
- Two years in manufacturing environment familiar with firearms. Experienced with handling and shooting firearms with a license to carry large capacity
- Very good attendance information and knowledge of input and spreadsheet data processing of functional testing of firearms on a daily basis.
- Review work orders and job travelers for completeness. Log into ERP system and out as needed, and inspected serial number and test finished goods and performed all safety checks for shut down logs tested products into computer data system.
- Tagged all non-acceptable products work in production as required, and assisted quality department as needed to maintain a clean and organized area, and control range safety and trained other personnel as needed with the consent and mandate from the quality control supervisor.