Systems Analyst/coldfusion Developer
Facilities Management System: [company name] helps the Facility Managers at the various regions throughout United States to schedule, access and review and manage all the EPA-owned and leased facilities, houses facility plans and drawings for the various purposes. Important features of this project are project creating and tracking, resource and budget allocation, online scheduling and providing the managers with various administrative tools for data maintenance and project updates and other facility specific detailed information.
- Liaised with business owners during risk engineering review sessions to derive and execute action plans.
- Managed all the requirements and made them available to stakeholders while participating in project.
- Implemented Version Controlling of the Code in each Test environment and scheduled testing on each environment.
- Served as proactive member of development team; created stored procedures, triggers, and SQL scripts.
- Risk assessment and back out planning and scheduling testing for back out code.
- Performed Unit Testing as well as System Testing. Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Performed Build Configuration, Debugging and Logging, Extensions and Event Gateways and Security features.
- Monitored the application during all the phases of development of SDLC and involved in performance tuning.