Technical SAP Support ABAP Developer
Performed deep technical ABAP support within an ITIL framework for [company name], one of the world's larger SAP ERP EHP6 installations (~50TB, 14+ instance landscape). Specialized in leadership, communication and troubleshooting of complex technical problems. Supported integrations with other SAP instances (customer master, PI, PLM, SCM, CRM, BW) as well as with non-SAP systems (contractual and warranty entitlement, service delivery, product reference, channel sales & marketing). Provided mentoring for junior/offshore team members.
- Enabled closure of many HP-IT escalations as SME and key resource for [company name]
- Resolved defects within SAP SD/MM modules in areas such as warranty, contracts, invoicing, user/authorizations tools, transport management tools, customer master
- Conducted performance troubleshooting on high-volume IDoc, change pointer (BDCP/BDCPS) and integration (RFC/SOAP/XML-over-HTTP/XSLT) flows
- Analyzed Oracle explain plans and recommended resolutions to Basis for problematic JOIN statements
- Developed and deployed numerous corrective retrofit reports (with back-out capability) to resolve data corruption issues
- Designed and developed custom logical database solution to address latency of large volume channel partner contract requests.
- Supported custom imaging solution used to transform SAP contract detail into legally-binding PDFs via Adobe components
- Received several HP recognition & monetary (up to $1000) awards