IT Desktop Manager
Lead a team in providing all IT support for the City of Dallas to include Fire Stations, Water Dept, Police Dept, City Hall, Airports and managed the information management systems to facilitate the reduction, transfer and storage of information and data in a secure, reliable and cost effective manner to meet companies objectives.
- Led and completed various projects which achieved cutting the budget spent in CIS in half as well as increasing productivity 300%.
- Managed contractors as well as the Help Desk increasing productivity through upgrading hardware and software and managing ticket system.
- Managed IT support for large events such as the State Fair.
- Develop and present BTR's to City Council and worked with the mayor to achieve HIPAA compliance and maintain CIJIS certification.
- Complete management duties to include payroll, training and development, on-site training, performance reviews, and recruiting.
- Created & improved Release processes and documentation to minimize customer impact during changes
- Coordinated numerous successful Release of Code from Engineering to Production
- Work focused on Internet software & services
- Coordinated build process between to ensure only needed changes were included