Support a local environment of the organizations computer, printer, and phone systems. Support in the installation of and technical issues of hardware and software used within the company. Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 & 2012, Solar Winds Patch Management, SharePoint 2010, MS Office, Active Directory, Group Policy, Rapid Intake LMS, and MS Exchange 2010 / 2013, VM Ware, and Batch and PowerShell script file creation. Supporting over 600, Windows 7 / 8 based user desktops, laptops and tablets in a small -medium business environment. Additional task include:
- Provide second and third level support and troubleshooting for enterprise applications.
- Build and maintain desktop images, and create software packages for automated deployment.
- Evaluate and lead in the implementation of new software, hardware, and processes throughout the organization.
- Maintain a working knowledgebase of the software and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experienced leader within the PC support environment.