Supported 400 local and remote users. Including Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows
XP. Support of Windows 2000 server systems, including RIS, VPN, Exchange 5.5, Active
Directory maintenance including creation and maintenance of users, printers and other
objects. Remote access by use of both dial-up and broadband VPN. Configuration of firewalls and Virus gateways.
- Created new corporate images for existing and new systems using both Ghost and RIS.
- Responsible for two-thirds of all closed calls.
- Developed process for resolving issues to better support end users.
- Creation and deployment of Easy Lobby program for controlled access to building.
- Updated Active Directory, deletion of old accounts, updating of current accounts, and creation of new accounts and objects.
- Responsible for Nortel Meridian PBX support, including creation of ACD queues, phone