Lead Automation Technician
Equipment maintenance, minimize unscheduled downtime, team leadership, maintain a high degree of customer service to enable factory output and quality goals.
- Maintained 1,660 individual AMHS equipment items across multiple factories to continuously exceed goal of 98% equipment availability.
- Coordinated multi-department effort to realign process tools with AMHS overhead vehicles as part of major engineering retrofit activity, obtaining 30% throughput increase while reducing anticipated impact to production time by 20%.
- Collaborated with engineering to develop more efficient PM procedures, trained and led trial work group until their proficiency achieved a repeatable PM time reduction of 50%; incorporated across all work shifts.
- Exceeded safety standards as Chair of Job Hazard Analysis team resulting in 80% of Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) items being addressed and closed ahead of schedule.
- Spearheaded technician cross-training across two factories producing a high functioning team with 100% sustaining flexibility.