Senior Structural Engineer
Performed structural analysis and prepared structural design calculations, plans, specifications and cost estimates for new and existing projects, including hospitals, student centers, commercial and residential building requiring application of steel, concrete, wood, pre-stressed, post-tensioning and masonry systems.
- Interfaced with architects, mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineers
- Review and value engineering of all types of structures, including concrete, structural steel, timber, PT and pre-stressed systems.
- Performed daily inspection of construction activities, including Pile caps, slurry wall, concrete piers, concrete decks, viaducts and all types of steel structures.
- Reviewed all submittals and RFI's in conformance with design documents and project standards.
- Structural design and loading analysis, utilizing computer programs such as, STADD III, RAM STEEL, RAM ADVANCE, RAM CONCEPT, ADAP, ENERCALC, ETABS, ADAPT, REVIT, SAFE
- Full delegation of all pertinent codes, including AISC, ASCE, IBC, AASHTO and ACI.