Perform residual life assessment of power and process boilers by application of NDE techniques such as ultrasonics, radiographic film interpretation, magnetic particles, dye penetrant, hardness measurement, corrosion monitoring using thickness measurement.
- Perform vendor evaluation and prepared technical reports as regards to facilities and capabilities of vendor to manufacture product that meets or exceeds quality requirement for the Steel project.
- BS in Engineering with Major in Mechanical Engineering.
- ISO 9001 RABSQA Certified Lead Auditor.
- American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector # 97010861 for 16+ years.
- American Society for Nondestructive Testing Certified to Level II in Ultrasonics, Radiography, Magnetic Particle and Penetrant testing (expired).
- Certified Internal Quality Auditor from National Institute of Quality and Reliability.
- Company certified ISO 9001 Quality Management System Internal Auditor.