Specialist- Construction Engineer
Engineering technicians provide technical assistance and support for USACE civil, military, and environmental projects. Engineering technicians review project plans and specifications, forecast resource requirements, provide technical advice to inspectors, and gather pertinent technical data towards the completion of projects
- Utilized knowledge of military facilities to develop and support effective engineering solutions
- Adopted at all phases of combat engineering, including the construction, repair and maintenance of military structures
- Collect conduct materials testing of soil, concrete, asphalt, masonry and steel.
- Specialized in maintaining buildings, assisting with demolitions and coordinated land mine warfare
- Placed and detonated explosives in order to removed obstacles from rivers and ravines
- Provided technical and tactical guidance in the field