Civil Engineering Technologist
Responsibilities included ACAD applications for the preparation of construction plans for civil, structural and site development projects.
- Kinnelon Subdivision, Kinnelon, NJ - Conducted percolation tests, surveyed and staked out five local roads, checked horizontal and vertical alignments for roadway and prepared roadway plans.
- Metro-North Commuter Railroad, Hudson Line Tunnels - Surveyed defects in the concrete lining of six mountain railroad tunnels along the Hudson River.
- Port Jersey Channel Improvement Project; U.S. Corps of Engineers, New York District, New Jersey - Provided field location of borings in and out ot the channel for Dredging and Bulhead Construction Project.
- Boston Central Artery, North Area, Massachusetts Department of Public Works, Boston, Massachusetts - Prepared load cases for structural analysis. Prepared drainage sketches as well as quantity take-off for cut-and-cover highway tunnels.
- Environmental Cleanup Responsibility Act, ERCA - Surveyed different industrial sites under the ERCA. Monitored observation wells in Flanders, West Milford, Livingston, etc., New Jersey.
- Inspection of Sewer Tunnel, Flint, Michigan - Performed structural condition inspection of sewer tunnel.