Child Care Supervisor
Supervise staff of four employees. Complete staff timesheets, parent observations, and child enrollment packets. Update and maintain medical forms, emergency information, attendance forms, etc.
- Work with Child Care Manager to organize events to increase parent involvement. Work with Child Care Manager to organize events to build team cohesion.
- Create and implement individual treatment plans and lesson plans that focus on the five areas of development for children.
- Work one-on-one with children that have been newly reunified with their mother, focusing on the areas they are delayed in. Assess and identify any developmental concerns.
- Work with adolescent and adult women who are new parents and/or have been reunified with their children. Address any parenting concerns, such as nutrition, behavior, and schedules. Work with parents in resolving these issues. Work with parents in building a healthy relationship with child.
- Observe parent-child interactions; identifying areas that need to be strengthened.
- Utilize team approach to address and identify parenting concerns.