Chemical Technician Three
Writing SOP's, Work Instructions, and led commissioning of pipes, equipment, and systems using Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, (P&ID's). Worked and communicated with Leadership, Engineering, Maintenance, Quality, and outside vendors to ensure systems purchased and received was as intended and were suited for use.
- Promoted to Lead Chemical Technician in November 2008 to take effect in January 2009.
- Appointed to Material Handling and Staging Team because of prior knowledge of warehouse systems and material flow.
- Created and presented Power Point Presentations of Material Handling equipment testing and progresses to all departments.
- Led and organized commissioning activites to ensure that all goals for building startup were meet.
- Communicated with outside vendors, ordered and tested equipment to ensure it meet company needs.
- Completed required training to move from Chemical Technician Two to Chemical Technician Three qualification.