Successfully perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of slot machines, digital and neon signage in a casino with multi-million dollar annual revenue.
- Effectively work with casino management to resolve customer disputes in issues involving electronic gaming machines.
- Diagnose performance issues with TV's through preventative maintenance and root cause analysis troubleshooting.
- Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing the 2600 casino slot machines from 15 different manufacturers.
- Reprogram CPU boards and set all AGCO regulated options on slot machines.
- Convert themes, upgrade software and move slot machines as required.
- Perform Jackpot inspections as outlined by the Internal Control Manual by verifying the slot machine has not been tampered with.
- Monitor all slot machine inventory, future projects, upgrades, new regulations and order all required parts.