Strategic Sourcing Analyst
Responsible for planning, analyzing, and executing sourcing activities in support of strategic sourcing and procurement operations.
- Provide analytical support to the Sourcing Director in preparation of cost saving sourcing initiatives.
- Measure and track procurement metrics and produce monthly department dashboard, budget and savings tracking for reports and presentations to be presented to executive management and key stakeholders.
- Develop category-specific spend profiles by assembling detail by supplier, product/service purchased, prices paid etc. based on the needs of internal consumers.
- Assist in planning of cost savings projects which involves developing Gantt charts, identifying project scope, schedule and cost baselines, and establish a risk management, procurement, staffing and a communications plan.
- Work in collaboration with an external Telecom Expense Management company to develop and maintains telecom inventory records.
- Assist with telecom inventory audits.
- Support ad hoc reporting requests from the organization.