Lead and Architect supporting Workday implementations for clients coming from PeopleSoft, SAP and Legacy Mainframe HCM/Payroll applications spanning across multiple industries. This includes recommending best practices, strategies, and solution approaches, managing deliverables and timeline as well as hands on Integration and Report development, working with client teams and vendors, and leading Integration and Reporting workstreams.
- Lead, architect and developer of complex integrations solutions including Data Warehouse, Payroll, Time and Absence.
- Reporting architect recommending Reporting Strategy, Legacy to Workday report mapping and gap analysis, Manager and Executive dashboard strategies.
- Architect and developer of complex custom reports including Composite, Excel Template, and BIRT reports, with proven proficiency in Manager and Executive dashboards, Metrics and Scorecards, and Big Data.
- Mentor and Subject Matter Expert contributor to the community including presenting at Workday Altitude in 2015 and 2016.
- Practice lead developing standards and best practices, harvesting reusable assets, training and developing internal resources and offshore teams.
- Designed, developed and executed on a Data Warehouse solution adopted by University of Washington and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Institute.
- Developed data comparison tool using Microsoft Visual Studio with a SQL Server backend that was successfully used to do a 100% Payroll data compare at Wholefoods with an 85k+ employee payroll.
- Provided strategic consulting and leadership to Reporting workstreams for institutional reporting beyond Workday at University of Austin, Texas.
- Led Integration workstream, assigning tasks, managing forecasts, workload and facilitating communications across functional teams. Oversaw the development and successful delivery of 85+ integrations at Wholefoods.
- Coached and mentored techical and reporting resources in [company name] local and offshore delivery centers improving service delivery in emerging environments.