Business Management Analyst
Finance professional with extensive managerial, financial reporting and forecasting experience. Strategic thinker who collaborates with leadership to manage business operations and improve financial results.
- Supported the transition of a business unit that was relocated to California and serves all commercial airline customers with quick response solutions to aircraft problems.
- Staffed to two Engineering Senior Managers with 180 employees, providing business management expertise for the organization.
- Manage direct and overhead spending; achieved a 10% cost reduction in 2016 and working to towards another 7% reduction in 2017.
- Prepare, present and track the annual budget and long range business plan across multiple aircraft platforms.
- Develop and integrate key performance indicators with financial data to assess productivity and financial performance.
- Business case analysis of work transfer decisions to improve operations and produce cost savings.
- Work with a project team to enhance common system tool development.
- Received Quality, Cost, and Productivity award for strong performance in cost management.