Senior Payroll Specialist
Manages payroll processing for client population of 13,000 employees and serves as the main contact between the client and ADP GV for all payroll related responsibilities and issues. Responsibilities include; data upload, payroll reconciliation, tax reconciliation, year end and general ledger reconciliation. Also, serves as the point of contact for all escalated issues and a liaison between the client and ADP ancillary services.
- Maintains payroll processing documents to ensure that all process changes are documented accurately.
- Facilitates weekly, quarterly and year end calls as a touch point for all issue updates and resolution.
- Manages the client year end process and provides the client with assistance to ensure W2’s are accurate.
- Assists the payroll specialist in running audit reports during payroll to ensure payroll accuracy.
- Ensures that all third party files are sent timely and is the point of contact between the client and vendor for all outbound interface issues.
- Responsible for testing system configuration updates prior to migration into the production environment to ensure changes do not have a negative impact.
- Assists in training new hires on the GV system functionality and payroll processing.
- Responsible for providing monthly KPI and off cycle reporting to relationship management team.