Responsible for semi-monthly paper timesheets; entering paper timesheets for newly hired employees; entering labor corrections manually; receiving new hire/change reports from Human Resources and importing all data into ADP; setting up and maintaining employees' files in ADP; adding/changing tax, bank's direct deposits and other information in ADP; calculating retroactive pay adjustments; assisting employees with any time sheet corrections, charge codes, and taxes, as well as bank direct deposit information changes in ADP; maintaining accurate files and records; creating reports from Report Smith software.
- Submitting/receiving final payroll to ADP semi-monthly
- Frequent communication with Human Resources Department
- Transmitting of 401k to Fidelity
- Entering all payroll data in Cost Point software
- Analyzing & reconciling of payroll