Managed a $600,000 payroll for 340 employees on a bi-weekly basis by filing and securing employee payroll information, transmitting and verifying payroll to ADP payroll software, and updating employee information including deductions, tax exemptions, and address changes; issued payroll without errors or the need to produce manual checks.
- Administered $500 million budget and oversaw general ledger by entering and maintaining liability and revenue accounts; coded revenue accounts and accounts payable into the ledger on a daily basis using AccuFund and Axcent accounting software.
- Set up online registration for surveys utilized by the company to gather critical information.
- Revised finance forms, such as check request and local and out-of-town travel reimbursements, to make easier to use and process
- Created monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports in all finance areas, A/P, A/R, and payroll, including Excel spreadsheets to verify accuracy and assist managers and auditors.
- Prepared ADP-based reports including bi-weekly garnishment, 401k and 403b TSA, health and dental, and annual and quarterly 941 reports.