Loan Assistant Resume Examples - Page 2
Loan Assistants are employed by lending institutions and are in charge with determining borrower approval. In order to make the right decision, these experts complete duties such as using loan software, collecting borrower information, reviewing borrower applications, preparing cost estimates, handling the loan process, ensuring proper documentation, and explaining terms and conditions to borrowers. A well-written resume sample for Loan Assistant should mention qualifications such as knowledge of lending processes, accuracy, integrity, research abilities, detail orientation, and decision-making. At least an Associate’s Degree in finance or office administration is seen on most eligible resumes.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Communicate with clients via phone calls and emails regarding their refinance mortgage loans
- Picked up and dropped off documents to and from clients
- Scanned and filed documents for clients' reference
Consumer Loan Assistant II
- Process loan applications
- Determine if applicant is qualified
- Order appraisals and title commitments
- Close loans
- General office duties
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!