Raising/Structuring equity and debt capital for public and private companies in a variety of industries through our affiliated network of broker dealers, private equity, consulting, and investment banking firms.
- Adviser to companies on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and other strategic projects.
- Conduct research and due diligence on companies across a wide spectrum of industries.
- Engaged in the buying and selling of companies or divisions of companies to entities or other private parties.
- Specialize in deal size ranging from $ 500k to $ 15 million.
- Have analyzed, determined valuations, and/or have been engaged by numerous companies for over 15 years.
- Integrally involved in the private equity side that provides advisory services to companies with varying goals and objectives.
- Promoted financial excellence as interim Chief Financial Officer at Webshoz, Inc. Broad scope of responsibility included financial planning, modeling, budgeting, forecasting, capital raising/structuring, and mergers and acquisitions.