Business Relationship Banker - Bank Officer
Generated revenues by marketing and selling deposit accounts, loans, leases, lines of credit and treasury services to our small business clients. Analyzed financial needs for clients and potential prospects, utilizing competitor's bank statements, phone interviews and Wachovia banking history to close deals. Prepared customized sales proposals. Built and cultivated strong partnerships with internal partners throughout the different Wachovia business segments.
- Conducted needs based consultative sales meetings with prospects, including business owners, presidents and other decision makers.
- Ranked in the top 15% of department for treasury sales in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- Originated commercial and personal loans and ranked in top 10% in revenue
- Conducted training for business service reps to educate them on uncovering referral opportunities.
- Pioneered the mixed household pilot team in 2005 to formulate a partnership that increased business to retail and retail to business referrals, intern resulting in the mixed household BRB dept.
- Selected to participate in Wachovia's Leadership Mentor Program, an integral member of the team training all newly hired Small Business Bankers.