Various Equipment Schools, Hf, Vhf, Uhf, Radar, Avionics, Marine Electronics, Leadership, Flir, Eoir, Antenna
Avionics Engineer, Systems Engineer
Responsible for systems engineering of land, sea, and land-borne systems. Served as consultant and technical expert on a multitude of RF and electrical systems. Performed marketing duties, PowerPoint presentations, writing SOW, and proposals for contract work. Served as communications expert for all bands of RF for multi-government agencies, including the U.S. Coast Guard, CDC, Customs, DOS, and state, and local governments.
- Completed a U.S. Coast Guard deepwater recapitalization cost-benefit analysis of available HF equipment manufacturers for 100w to 1Kw system integration of all electronics systems, installations, and de-installations for aircraft, land, mobile, and shipboard systems.
- Acted as special Electronics Projects Manager for the U.S. Government on Drug Interdiction electronics and sensors, Homeland Defense, and other issues for SYTEX.
- Served as an expert in covert electronics, communications, navigation, pulse systems, and Research and Development (R&D).
- Managed data and voice microwave systems.
- Provided training, using visual aids, manuals, and system block diagrams.