Architecture and Design, Art Instructor
Develop, design, and implement hands-on multi-media workshops with academically stimulating themes for Architecture and Design weekly enrichment classes and summer intensives: Building Up (ages 5-7), Building Up (ages 8-10), Building Beyond (ages 9-12), Architecture and Design Intensive (ages 8-10), Summer Young Artists (ages 8-10), and Drawing and Painting Intensive (ages 11-14).
- Lead walking tours, plan and guide field trips, effectively supervise students, use creative teaching strategies that enhance and encourage students' visual arts, writing, and analytical skills.
- Evaluate and revise lesson plans, art projects, and program curricula to maintain excellence and effectiveness.
- Direct and guide teaching assistant by delegating specific responsibilities and clarifying his/her role.
- Provide art activities for families and children at 92nd Street Y's annual Street Festival: International Way.
- Co-facilitate Teensgiving volunteer mural project/event: connected local high school students with teens at the Inwood House Maternity Residence, to work together toward completing a mural designed by Dahlia Broul.
- Assist in deinstallation of art exhibitions held at 92nd Street Y's Milton J. Weil Gallery.
- Began as a teaching assistant, supporting several art instructors and enrichment classes of various media.