Sales Manager, Marketing Director, Bench Jeweler
Responsible for all marketing and advertising needs of the business. Utilized a variety of techniques and media outlets; to include a self designed and maintained website, social media outlets, custom billboard design, magazine and newspaper publications, event sponsorships, and charity Nonprofit work.
- Developed multiple personal relationships with a vast group of vendors, incorporating myself with a variety of national multi-level fine jewelry organizations and manufacturers.
- Scheduled multiple discovery sales meetings monthly, setting face-to-face consultative meetings with prospective customers at personal locations and places of business.
- Consulted clients during sales and design process concerning custom piece specifications, gem & stone selections, precious metal selection, and financing options.
- Handled various service and technical projects such as stone setting, watch repair & adjustments, welding, soldering, parts replacement, resizing, rhodium plating, and custom engraving.
- Applied a walk through service model to achieve and consistently maintain a high level of customer resolution, along with referral and repeat business ensured by follow up with a variety of different contact options including email, phone, text, and postal correspondence to guarantee complete job satisfaction.
- Performed all administrative functions of a Retail Store Manager, including sales transactions, opening/closing, handling bank deposits, inventory auditing, customer relations, billing inquiries, refunds/exchanges, and weekly inventory analysis.
- Implemented marketing strategies, custom website creation and design, brand creation, and sales merchandising projects completed bi-monthly.
- Recruited and developed complete sales staff from entry level sales employees to management.