Junior Architect/project Coordinator
Effectively led team of architects, interior designers, engineers, construction crews, administrative personnel, and sales associates, engaged to provide a full concept in the architecture and construction business, through the delivery of design and construction administration services.
- Collaborated with mayor clients and senior architects (decision-makers) to develop a product from inception to conception, including sales of such products.
- Researched codes and obtained construction and right of way permits from the respective authorities.
- Created detailed designs, drawings, specifications, estimates and timetables.
- Negotiated and administrated vendors and contracts.
- Developed strategic, tactical short and long range projects; recruited, hired, trained and supervise staff being in charge of approximately 40 people.
- Oversaw proposals and project developments, negotiations, bidding, zoning analysis, concept and design refinement, code review with authorities, administrated licenses and permits.
- Creativity and refinement were always present in my personal designs and graphic representations, either computer animated or hand sketches.
- Ability to find and make connections with vendors and parties involved, resulting in successful business and great sales.