Enterprise Data Architect / Data Modeler
Independent consultant and then hired as Corporate Data Architect with Health Care Service Provider, responsible for consolidating and refined existing E/R Data Models, and Dimension Data Warehouse Models and physical database design. Also responsible for enterprise-wide data architecture, policy, methodology, and modeling procedures.
- OLTP Database design, and OLAP Dimensional data modeling.
- Worked with Users and I.S. Application teams in developing Process models and Data Models, business rules, and User requirements supporting Healthcare Service Request Management, and Subrogation, in money recovery initiatives.
- Developed ETL processes, criteria and templates for major conversion BC/BS process across 4 states.
- Developed business process models, business rules, Dimensional Data Models, E/R models, physical data base design at the project level and corporate integration level.
- Developed and implemented database and application for inventory control and configuration management & release of all Y2K-related hardware & application components.