Chief Architect, Product Manager and Senior Manager for Technical Projects and Staff
Our architectures are comprised of cutting edge
- ASP.Net MVC Web API
- IoT implementation using C++ and C#/.Net
- Data Analytics
- IoC/Dependency Injection
- Architectural Patterns wrapping Entity Framework
- HTM5/CSS and JS using Knockout.js and Require.js
- Many integration services utilizing self-hosted OWIN.
at this job
Chief Architect / Lead Associate
- Software Assurance and Cybersecurity
- Architecture Engineering and Integration
- Software Development and Architecture
- Utilized Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2013; C# programming language with WPF to build the Graphical User Interfaces.
- MODESTA interfaces with a half-dozen categories of equipment and software and nearly 20 different HW & SW tools.
- Enables CSIL engineers to perform and record network and radio assessments on a much larger scale, under more realistic conditions, resulting in more accurate predictions.
- Supported the development of the Tactical Network Initialization (TNI) Database Tool (TDBT) for PD TNI, which automates network initialization and reduces product delivery times from several months to several weeks, with less manpower, improved enforcement of C4ISR community standards and a nearly complete elimination of errors.
- Designed a tool to automate path loss between any given set of nodes through color coordination using Eclipse with the Groovy scripting language using Eclipse with the groovy scripting language to automate path loss between nodes through Google Earth visualization for the SEAMS M&S team.
- Lead 22 major technical proposal efforts as the capture manager; Booz Allen was awarded 14 out of the 22 proposals.
at this job