Architectural CAD Drafter
Performed advanced computer aided drafting with considerable initiative, resourcefulness and skill in methods, procedures, and techniques. Prepared and communicated ideas, information and structural designs based on client requirements.
- Transformed initial client ideas using computer aided drafting (CAD) into working documents.
- Reviewed engineering drawings to ensure adherence to specifications and design.
- Researched and implemented multiple state codes, practices, and procedures.
- Planned and accomplished goals on time.
- Performed a variety of complicated tasks with creativity and precision.
- Provided advice and guidance to other drafters to serve as coordinator and planner for large and complex drafting project.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook, AutoCAD LT 2011, Type 60+ WPM