Reported to and provided executive support to the Director of International & US Defense Business Development; supported 12 Marketing Managers. Responsibilities included travel authorization approvals, travel arrangements, expense reports, labor input and approvals, calendar coordination, trade show registrations, membership dues, customer calls, and Military Sales emails.
- Interfaced with Program Managers, Strategic Business Unit Directors, and Senior Staff on new business opportunities and monitoring budgets.
- Coordinated trade show attendance and logistics with NGC personnel. Planned meetings on and off site.
- Entered new marketing opportunities and funding requests into specially designed data base system.
- Generated correspondence for director and handled incoming and outgoing mail for department.
- Maintained office supplies for department.