Assisted office manager in a variety of office duties including answering a multi-line telephone, taking accurate messages, greeting clients, distributing mail, and ordering supplies, filing, faxing, and copying.
- Interacted effectively with business customers, provided information and resolved critical problems.
- Managed departmental meeting schedules to eliminate conflicts and ensure the availability of all necessary attendees.
- Typed and distributed highly confidential documentation, correspondence and relevant reports, including site-meeting minutes.
- Acted as a primary information resource, providing referrals, direction, information, and general assistance.
- Acquired excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the public and coworkers.
- Provided administrative support experience in human resources, business office operations, and training skills.
- Prepared and sent expense vouchers to corporate office for payment and maintained internal ledger of all transactions.