Desktop Support Manager/site Manager
Oversees the daily operations of the local and remote Desktop Support Teams. Handles CSAT/DSAT issues for the Front End Services group (Desktop and Mobility teams). Leads team meetings and delivers customer-facing presentations (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports). Works with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure service continuity and to resolve escalations of customer issues. Responsible for interviewing/hiring technicians for multiple teams. Provides technical support for technicians and interfaces with Problem Management team as needed. Coordinates with Service Desk management.
- Generates weekly and monthly operations metrics
- Monitors and maintains SLA requirements
- Creates knowledge base (KB) documents
- Oversees training of DSS technicians
- Creates Service Now Reports