Customer Service Concierge/admin Clerk/receptionist
I do an assortment of things required of an Admin Clerk/Receptionist - answer phone, work on computer, some reports, scheduling of conference room, making staffing sheets, copies, postage on outgoing mail, sort mail, checking forms for completion, writing receipt for taxi applications that require payment and more as needed.
- Welcome Guests - answers phones, questions, give directions and all assigned duties.
- Give Directions as needed to what they are looking for or where they are going.
- Process Military Credit Cards for approval.
- Answer any and all questions to the best of my ability.
- Watch for anything suspicious, clear security tags after checking receipt when alarm goes off.
- I help customers' with their needs and wants at the desk and walking the store - talk to and help. I give Premire Customer Service.