Individual Account Analyst
Maintain accounts receivable database and/or reports for [company name] individual coverage accounts for all products assigned.
- Prepare adjustments (write offs, refunds, reversal reposts) for processing to accurately reflect entity account balances.
- Complete necessary correspondence for individual coverage billing and premium payments.
- Monitor assigned workflow queues and respond/complete within determined turnaround time.
- Respond to telephone inquiries in a call center environment.
- Research and resolve inquiries from individual members and Agents.
- Interact with internal and external departments to resolve issues and complete priority requests.
- Monitor paid to dates and reconcile invoice balances; document each contact using the specified BCN inquiry tracking system process
- ACH Authorization requests. Setup, update and/or remove individual member banking information per member requests. Initiate and/or monitor the cancellation process for direct billed subscribers for premium non-payment and/or voluntary cancellations. Identify member APTC and/or eligibility discrepancies and escalate to appropriate person and/or department for resolution. Process check by phone and credit card payments upon request or those received in office.
- Ability to analyze and identify potential problems and/or risks by offering process improvement and/or training solutions. Other duties may be assigned.