Travel Voucher Examiner
Tasked with the responsibility to support travel operations and render services as a 'Lead Defense Travel Administrator', as well as 'Customer Service Representative' for civilian payroll. Functioned as a single point of contact for all aspects of technical and administrative tasks pertaining to 'Defense Travel Systems', "Defense Civilian Payroll System', and 'Automated Time, Attendance, and Production System'. Effectively managed helpdesk functions, administered & audited travel authorizations and vouchers, and assisted users for navigational and functional usage of the defense travel system. Prepared and submitted civilian payroll issues to "Defense Finance and Accounting Services'.
- Engaged in preparing MIS reports, and provided travel status details for the defense travel systems, including travel authorizations, adjustments and vouchers.
- Strictly adhered to Joint Federal Travel Regulations (JFTR), Joint Travel Regulations (JTR), Department of Defense Financal Magangement Regualtion (DoDFMR).
- Resolved all technical hindrances and ensured compliance with regulations, correct payments, accuracy of documentation, and claimed amounts.
- Prepared standard operating procedures for using systems and assisted in individual squadron training.
- Became proficient with all travel systems and applications, coordinated travel pay issues, researched pay issues, and briefed customers regarding travel entitlements and allowances.