Handled all accounting and tax matters, including data entry, depreciation and fixed assets, payroll tax, sales tax, property tax, individual and business income tax; responsible for processing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports accepted by GAAP and auditing pension and profit sharing plans.
- Reduced client tax liability through financial report analysis and business advisory projections.
- Assisted new clientele in reviewing and amending income, payroll and sales tax returns erroneously prepared by other tax professionals.
- Experienced letter writing and problem solving to resolve various governmental tax discrepancies and reducing or eliminating fees, penalties and interest.
- Managed staff auditors and prepared employee benefit plan audits exercising exceptional organizational and time management skills while practicing current auditing principles accepted by GAAS.
- Leveraged best practices across client and firm relationships.
- Created and trained standard processes to maintain client information on accounts in order to save time and sustain consistency throughout the client/firm relationship.